At Calabasas Orthodontics, we look forward to meeting you at your first visit to our office. During this time, we will help you get acquainted with our office and inform you about your personalized orthodontic treatment. We understand that each patient’s orthodontic treatment is different and we promise to give you the personal attention you deserve. Your first visit will consist of an initial examination and a discussion of your potential treatment options. This important visit will allow Dr. Hoffman to determine if this is the right time to begin treatment. If he feels the patient is ready, he will recommended obtaining comprehensive orthodontic records. At this initial exam, the following information will be discussed:
- Is there a malocclusion that orthodontics can successfully correct?
- Is treatment needed now or should it be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or for any other reasons?
- What treatment procedures should be used to correct the malocclusion?
- Do any teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
After Dr. Hoffman has evaluated your records, we will contact the patient or parent to explain all aspects of your orthodontic treatment in detail and schedule an appointment to begin treatment. Dr. Hoffman will provide a complete diagnosis and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, goals and fees. Our office encourage questions from both the patient and parents, and as such, we provide an open line of communication.